Buy and Sell > Other

Ducati or jet boat

(1/2) > >>

Gonzo7:
 B))T I'm having a crisis. I love my motorbike, but I really want a jet boat. If anyone is interested in a sexy Ducati monster S4, 2001 model, fuel injected 916 motor, meticulously maintained, never been dropped, serviced ever 5000km, has less than 20,000km & plenty of aftermarket bits, custom carbon fibre mufflers, grey Senna model with red wheels. Sounds amazing, goes beautifully. Asking $8000 ono, will swap for the right jet boat.

JetMacaulay:
Ha ha! i have the same bike but 2002 and carbon colour! and a boat! keep it! and get a Boat! then you have the best of both worlds

Gonzo7:
That's easy to say, easier than convincing the treasurer. Haven't been using my bike lately. Could still ride hers if I sold mine, when she's not looking...

NZ_Basher:
Then its easy, sell bike, buy boat and use her bike when the desire strikes

Gonzo7:
Thanks, likely how it will be. Not sure what to get though. Grew up with jet boats & like the comme/2 stage set ups, but wanted to do a jet ski set up since I was a teen. Can produce an alloy hull at work no worries and get a complete donor boat for the same price as a ski. Anyone got a comparison of maintenance between a jet ski pump vs Colorado 2 stage ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version